It’s time for another amazing Vegan Cuts Beauty box, Snuggle friends. This is a really great program that allows you to sample 5-7 vegan, cruelty-free, toxin-free beauty and self-care products for only $20 a month. This is such a great value because many of these boxes have at least 1 full size product mixed in with the samples. It’s like a little gift you can give yourself monthly.
Without further ado, Here’s your September Vegan Cuts Beauty Box:
- Clark’s Botanicals Deluxe Deep Moisture Mask– This stuff is amazing. The smell is incredibly soothing and the way your skin feels after doing a treatment makes you want to rub your face on people to show them how smooth and soft it is. This mask is made from algae, comfrey root, jasmine and green tea.
- Only Goodness Inside Deodorant- This is a good deodorant that will keep you stink free all day. They use organic food grade ingredients that are gluten-free, vegan, irritation-free and best of all, stain-free. It goes on like a lotion and dries quickly making it great for peeps on the go.
- Lunatick Cosmetic Labs- Oh and I love me some eyeshadow. I mean I’m kind of obsessive with it, especially funky colors. So this was a nice little surprise this month. I received this loose shadow in Dr. Jekyll, which is this amazing bronzy, gold shade with silver sparkles. This is a really awesome shade that can go for both day and nighttime wear. (And I got lots of compliments on it)
- Derma E Microdermabrasion Scrub- This is a very nice scrub that uses volcanic sand and Dead Sea salt to gently buff away dead skin for amazingly soft and smooth skin. Dead Sea salt and volcanic sand? Sounds tre chic and spa like.
- Suncoat Mascara- A natural, sugar based mascara that is excellent for sensitive eyes. Suncoat uses mineral pigments and vitamin E but leaves out the toxins to keep your peepers healthy. This is a nice, thick mascara that glides on smoothly and lasts throughout a long work day.
That about wraps it up. These are some really great products and you should get in on the next box. So go do it. Now. You won’t regret it.