A Lesson in Just Rolling With It
Ever have a day when nothing goes your way? I mean, like a real shit-storm of a day where you want to do nothing but hide your head in the sand? I know I do. Most of the time when this happens I just want to scream, cry, and throw a temper tantrum but that’s not very productive. It’s a conundrum. You want to get upset and pout all day but that’s a big effing time waster.
So what do you do to stay on task?
- Go Work Out- Take advantage of the endorphins.
- Bake- aka do your favorite activity. Everything is right with the world when I’m making a delectable, sweet treat.
- Take a Bath- Just soak in some soothing epsom salts and essential oils. While you’re at it, pour yourself a glass of wine and light some candles.
- Pet a Fur-Baby- Take a lesson from the furry ones. You can also tell them everything that’s wrong with you and they won’t judge.
- Take a Nap- Sometimes all you need is to close your eyes for 20 minutes.
- Sit Down and Be Grateful For What You Have- When the dark cloud is persistently over your head, this can be really hard. But it can also put a lot of things into perspective.
- Love Thy Self- Take that however you will.
- When all else fails, Laugh.
Interesting Article for the Week: Use Brain Science to Get What You Want In Life
I find the topic of manifesting really interesting. Is it really that easy? I’ve read a few books now and watched a bunch of youtube to try and figure this stuff out and I’ve had some small successes, such as getting free coffee, but not much more than that. This article explains the brain connection to manifesting your reality a little bit better so that maybe more of my experiments can come to fruition. Check it out and let me know what you think.
Snuggle Sample Menu:
- Breakfast- Bagel with cream cheese and strawberries
- Lunch- Mock Chicken Salad in Whole Grain Pita
- Dinner- Watermelon Strawberry Dreams Salad
- Snack- Random nuts (cashews, almonds, walnuts whatever I have lying around.
How you taste can give you insight into your inner self. Or at least explain why you prefer certain flavors to others. I’m also kind of obsessed with this topic because one of my fantasies is to create the most amazing tasting dishes ever.
Have a good week, Snuggles Friends! Don’t let the crazies get you down.