No, I’m not talking about Christmas. I’m talking about Autumn. In my opinion, it really is the best season ever. Since it is so short-lived it’s important to squeeze every moment from every awesome, leaf filled day. Over the next couple of weeks, I’ll be bringing you my favorite things of fall. I really have some exciting stuff planned and yes it’s mostly food based (I know, I’m obsessed. Get over it.) I also know I’m a little late to jump on this hay wagon but better late than never, am I right? To start it off, here are my top ten things I love about the autumnal months:
1. Apples- cider, pie, fresh from a tree, you name it, it makes me drool
2. Pumpkin Spice Everything
3. Cozy Sweaters and Fluffy Hoodies
4. Red, Orange, and Yellow leaves
5. Cool, Gloomy, Blustery Days
6. Halloween!!!!!!!!!! (aka my wedding anniversary)
7. Thanksgiving Dinner
8. Comfort, Stick to Your Ribs, Food
9. Cozy, Snuggly nights
10. November 13th. International Me Day (aka my birthday)
Ok, I know some of those are personal but really, my list is pretty awesome. A lot of this stuff I miss out on only because I live in the Great American Southwest and Autumn is more of a celebration of “freedom from your air conditioner until next April” than chilly, gloomy days. Anyways, here’s to Fall!
What do you like about the Fall months?